Manchester United Fans

Tickets: Manchester United vs Real Madrid in the Champions League

Real Madrid vs Manchester United Tickets
13th February 2013 – Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

The ballot applications for Manchester United’s visit to Real Madrid have now closed and results are out for season ticket holder, executive members and one united members.

Initial allocation of 3,800 tickets priced at £70.50, £62.50 and a small number of VIP tickets priced at £157.

Ticket are now sold but you can still get them from Viagogo, click here to see the latest match tickets.

Manchester United vs Real Madrid tickets
5th March 2013 – Old Trafford

Manchester United Official Member applications will open at 08:00 GMT Tuesday 22nd January 2013 and close at 08:00 GMT Thursday 14th February 2013, the ballot will run on the Thursday morning after closure.

The club will start taking Automatic Cup payments will be taken from on Tuesday 5th February 2013.

The club would like to remind match-goers, as in previous season, ticket prices will increase by £5 for the Round of 16.

Need a hotel for the 5th March in Manchester? Then take a look at the Premier Inn which have 12 hotels in and around Manchester with easy access to Old Trafford. Click here for more information and to find your hotel.

Manchester United vs Real Madrid hotels

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Sign up to our Manchester United ticket email newsletter, get regular reminders on ballot information, ticket news, prices, competitions and much more. Just add your email below and confirm direct when received in your inbox, enjoy!

About RedManc

RedMancunian is the number one source for Manchester United news, insight and opinion on the most successful football club in the English top flight. RedMancunian was founded at the end of the 2011/2012 football season. We hope to provide insight on football matters related to Manchester United and provides a sense of what the club was and is all about. Follow RedMancunian on Twitter - @RedMancunian

• FA Premier League

QPR

Old Trafford

• @RedMancunian

RedMancunian Twitter

183,617 followers..

[Transfers] The Premier League have approved the loan move of Tom Cleverley to Aston Villa. (via @SkySportsPeteO) #MUFC

86 Responses to Tickets: Manchester United vs Real Madrid in the Champions League

1. Pingback: Manchester United draw Real Madrid in the Champions League - MUFC

2. Jamiul says:

I need 4/7 tickets to united v madrid old Trafford, need prices and not a season ticket holder, please help me. Many thanks

3. Ursula says:

Hi,

I’m selling 2x Category-1 (512) tickets and
    1x Category-1 (108) ticket for the Champions League Real Madrid – Manchester United away match.

Tickets are for pickup in Madrid before the game.

4. Ursula says:

Hi,

I’m selling 2x Category-1 (512) tickets and

Tickets are for pickup in Madrid before the game.

If you’re interested send me an email at dandynancy@gmail.com.

5. Joe says:

Hi,
    I need 5 tickets for the game at old trafford, home side.
    any idea how to get them (in case of not winning in ballot) and at what price?
    Thanks

6. meninblack says:

Get your tickets from Reals ticket office – call direct ask for English assistant job done – turn the North stand Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Shiper Ahmed says:

Hii I would to buy 1 or 2 tickets to the 2nd leg united v Madrid game. How much for standrd tickets?? If any one has any plz contact me on 07734903633 thank u.

8. Amal H says:

Hii, I need 4 tickets for the real madrid vs man utd game in manchester on the 5th of march! Any1 got any tickets, or know where I can get official tickets?

9. martin says:

I need 1 ticket for Madrid away game, season ticket holder , would give u chelsea at home for free if u sell to me for face value

10. Injii says:

Hi all! Maybe i’ll not have this chance but i’m looking for 2 tickets for the game Man Utd – Real Madrid on 5 of March at OT. I’ve failed in the ballot, but this game is very special as i’m trying to surprise my best friend, which is a big MU fan. I’ve already booked a flight, also have reserved a hotel, but still don’t have tickets :( I will not have the possibility to pay sooo extra cost for the tickets and that’s why i said that maybe i’ll not have this ‘chance’ to find 2 tickets… if somebody who’s not able to visit this game, please feel free to contact me :)

11. mike says:

desperate for two tickets to old trafford 5.3.13 cash waiting please call 07775469433 please please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Jamal says:

Wanting 2-3 Man Utd v Real @ old Trafford tickets. So if anybody is selling any please drop me an email. I would rather not have have third tier seats

13. Flavia Cimini says:

Had 2 tickets for the game and something went wrong so I’m DESPERATELY looking for 2 tickets for United-Madrid! HELP!!!

14. Alana says:

My husband, a HUGE manu fan, is coming on business from South Africa and as luck would have it, he is doing a presentation in Manchester on the 5th.

If anyone has a single ticket available or knows someone who does, please let me know the price and where it would need to be collected from and we will arrange for someone to meet you and pay you as he only gets to UK next Monday.

Fingers crossed, Alana

15. Charlie Evans says:

Hello, my name is Charlie I am 13 years old I would like to buy a child ticket in the Man united end don’t care where. Please I really want to go and see Ronaldo come home please e-mail back for any offers thanks a bunch!